If you need help please ask a facilitator
Who Are We
The Innovation Labs is a center for experiential learning, consisting of a fully equipped maker space, incubator, and event space open to all DU students, faculty, and staff.
What Do We Do
We provide access to tools, knowledge, and mentors to assist with prototyping and creative works.
Use of the Innovation Labs' equipment is a privilege, not a right. Failure to all follow safety and use policies can result in a loss of privileges.
In the Innovation Labs, you can make anything you can imagine - as long as it's NOT:
- Prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous or poses an immediate threat to the well-being of others.
- Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the DU environment.
- In violation of another’s intellectual property rights;
- For commercial manufacturing
The information found on the innovation labs dozuki guides belongs to the University of Denver and The Innovation Labs. Some of the content found in these guides have been aqcuired through a range of sources, ownership of that information pertains to sources of copyright guidelines.